Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Dollhouse Remodel Progress

The sewing room has all the wallpaper stripped off the walls. It took a bit of elbow grease to get it all.


The hardest part was taking the bits of wallpaper along the floor. Before I wallpaper again, I plan on sanding the walls and smoothing out the slanted part of the corners with some wood inserts.


 The electrical tape will be marked on the floor with masking tape so it will be easier to install the outlets after wallpapering. 

Here is the wallpaper I found for the room (from www.billigerluxus.com). It is pretty floral pattern that will go with my shabby chic decorating plan. I am going to do a bit of editing to print it on legal size paper. 



But before prettiness can come, the windows need replacing. Time to go shopping again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment